Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day Eleven: 28 Weeks? Yes. 28 Months? Sorry guys, not likely.

After "28 Days Later" naturally there had to be a "28 Weeks Later". I personally liked "28 Weeks Later" more for the gore factor but it still was slightly disappointing.

Movies such as these where the zombies, or infected, are stupid fast and crazy make me long for the days when zombies were slow and had issues getting onto escalators. I do believe I prefer the classic zombies; still scary but at least you can get away from them if you're a good sprinter. Now the hyper-souped-up zombies were a creative twist but still, makes you appreciate the good ol' days.

Now it might just be me, but I am not a fan of the overly drawn out scenes. I understand its to build up anticipation and fear but come on. I don't know, maybe it was the acting, maybe I was just tired of the storyline. Either way, not the best in my mind but its worth a watch if you enjoyed "28 Days Later".

No comments:

Post a Comment