Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day Five: Being Dragged to Hell would have been more enjoyable...

If the title didn't already give it away, today's movie was "Drag Me To Hell". What a disappointment. I'm not saying I had super high hopes but I'm left with the same feeling I had when I watched "Paranormal Activity".

For months I heard how scary "Paranormal Activity" was and how I had to see it. Finally saw it and was very unimpressed. "Drag Me To Hell" was  the same. I expected the crazy old lady and knew the main character was cursed but wasn't expecting her to kill her cat. It was downhill from there, well actually its downhill ride happened much earlier than the killing of the cat but that definitely didn't help its case.

It was very predictable and unless I'm completely immune to being scared now, not in the slightest bit scary. The gypsy lady made me jump and grossed me out but what crazy gypsy doesn't?

I'm just glad I didn't pay for the movie, and that Justin Long was in it to offer something to keep me interested. Don't see it, its not worth it. And if you have, I am so so sorry. Only silver lining to having watched this is I wasn't in the mood for going into detail tonight, and this movie is pretty self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment