Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day Six: Zombie love... Rob Zombie that is..

A million years ago I watched "The Devil's Rejects". For what ever reason, I couldn't remember a damn thing about it except the end. So tonight I decided watch it.  I didn't like "House of 1000 Corpses" much, it scared me when it first came out - when I was still new to watching horror movies frequently- but after watching it again a few months ago I was kind of disappointed.

"The Devils Rejects" was better. This movie was much less ridiculous and finally killed the hillbilly fucks. Keep these movies and movies like this in mind when you shop at Wal-Mart. Anyone who looks suspicious and like they could take you out back and skin you probably can, and might. Be nice to hillbillies. Unless they ask for it, in which case you just better hope your gun is bigger.

This is definitely won't be making my favorite movies-ever-list but love Rob Zombie, thus I appreciate this movie. I think movies that take the creepiness of being kidnapped or held hostage to a whole other level generally gets to people. Makes you think twice when travelling in rural areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment